This poem is dedicated to the man who created the Spitfire. It says all we want to say. To read it, click the tab on the right. From this collection, we donate 20% of all proceeds to the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund.
R J Mitchell (1892 - 1939) A legacy
- This work of art is printed on the highest museum grade 300gsm paper.
- Accompanying each Poartry print, a signed certificate is despatched authenticating its own specified number within the 199 limited edition range.
- This work is available in the following size:
- 420 x 594mm (A2). Poetry text size 23pt
- Other sizes available on request.