The use of the diptych option here can help to accentuate the drama of the art work. It really is in the eye of the beholder. It can be hung in the same frame setting enabling the mount to be cut with two windows. Or, the two pieces can be individually framed and hung close together. For the best results in this instance, the use of narrow gauge frames is recommended.
Thunder on the sea
- This work of art is printed on the finest heavy weight museum grade paper.
- Available in the following five sizes. These show the individual image dimension and the total size with pictures and border.
- Image: 210 x 297mm (A4). With border: 300 x 694mm.
- Image: 297 x 420mm (A3). With border: 407 x 965mm.
- Image: 420 x 594mm (A2). With border: 540 x 1333mm.
- Image: 594 x 841mm (A1). With border: 724 x 1847mm.
- Image: 841 x 1189mm (A0). With border: 991 x 2573mm.
- Other sizes available on request.
- Artworks are carefully rolled and delivered in strong non-collapsible tubes.
- Packaging & delivery is included in our prices for anywhere in the world.
- For returns, our full list of Terms and Conditions for your assurance can be found here.